In 1875 the German Lutheran Church, now known as St. Paul's Lutheran Church, bought the present site and in 1883 constructed a Gothic style, basic frame church building with an exterior of plain boards. Two years later, they completed the cream brick veneer. The tower was added in 1893.
A renovation of the church in 1914 included the erection of the stairs and balcony above the narthex. The ladies of St. Paul's raised money for the painting of the Ascension of Christ which we see today in the center panel of the altar reredos. The wall paintings of Christ the Good Shepherd and Christ on the Sea, also oil paintings, were given as part of a rededication of the building in 1921. Electricity was added in 1920. In 1936 the present stained glass windows replaced original ones because of the deterioration of the lead frames.
St. Paul's moved to a new location in 1955 and sold the building to the Seventh Day Adventists. The Seventh Day Adventists added the undercroft for classrooms and meeting rooms. They also did extensive work to insulate and protect the building.
All Saints Anglican Catholic Church purchased the building from the Seventh Day Adventists in 1987.